Chief Black Dog District
• There is still time to get signed up for Polar Cubs an all day winter experience offering snow tubing, broomball, games, winter animal study, tomahawk throwing, sled chute, songs hot chocolate and more. Happening all weekends January 7th – March 5th, 2017, it is the perfect family event for all Cubs, especially those who just joined. Sign up at Polar Cubs.
• Packs need to select and promote a date to attend summer camp in 2017. Registration opens March 15th, 2017
• Pack promotion materials are available on line, including a video and pack meeting guide. Check out this great Cub Camping promo video we previewed at the February Roundtable.
• Cub Camping Blue and Gold Banquet placemats available on February 1.
• Put Boy Scout Work Parties on your unit’s calendar, and help get camp ready for summer. Free weekend with food and lodging provided. Volunteers of all skill sets are welcome. More information is available at Many Point & Tomahawk.
• Apostle Islands Sea Kayaking Adventure is now open for registration. Links and details available on Tomahawk
• Leader’s orientation meeting is March 4th. Visit Many Point & Tomahawk for more information. SPL’s and leaders encouraged to attend.
• Older Scout program registrations open on April 1st. Visit Many Point & Tomahawk for more information. Registration is available online.
• Keep an eye on the Base Camp event calendar at Explore Base Camp for upcoming activities.
• February and March are great times for Base Camp Lock-in’s and evening programs. Stay active with the rock wall, archery range, and high ropes course!
Starting Jan 22 - God & church and God & Life
Staring Feb 26 - God & Me and God & Family
more details on the Religious Emblems Page
Unit Commissioners Needed
Click here for details
When leaders change positions, fill out and submit this form
Position Change Form (8kb)